Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One-Minute Melee (from the Death Battle guys)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-Minute Melee (from the Death Battle guys)

Do you like Death Battle? Did you wish the fights were shorter and faster? Do you hate having to put up with 10-20 minutes of explanations about who the fighters are and just want to get straight to the killin'?

Have I got a series for you -- It's from the guys who do the combat animations for DeathBattle. As they put it : Two fighters - No research - 60 seconds...Round One... FIGHT!

My fave among the new series above...

My fave among the regular DB's here: Peter Parker vs Bruce Wayne...Well, you may know them by other names...(note: kinda brutal even for a DB fight. Of course, even the one with Rainbow Dash is PG-13...)

And an honorable mention for a recent one, for my fellow mecha fans. Quote of the day, here: "Oh, shit!" - Zechs Marquise
    Last edited by EricKei; 10-09-2014, 02:05 AM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

It made sense, but....geez, I wish Tommy had won.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
    X