Customers Suck! Members Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers Suck! Members Map

Here's a nifty little interactive map that I found, so we can get a better idea of where everybody's from.

Also, in the interests of privacy, putting a marker right over your house might not be a great idea, even though it is kinda cool to be able to do.

Anyways, here it is:
    CSMap
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Placed my marker. Just wanted to remind our members not to be too exact on their markers. A closeby highway or intersection may be best. When you zoom in it can be very detailed.
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Stuck mine on campus, about-ish where my residence area is. So that narrows me down to just under 4,000 people or so...
      "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Placed mine right over the office.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth gbm85 View Post
          Placed my marker. Just wanted to remind our members not to be too exact on their markers. A closeby highway or intersection may be best. When you zoom in it can be very detailed.
          Looks like it does it automatically.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I aimed for my nearest train station
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

Placed my marker. It's within 15ks of my closest mall
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'm hiding behind jnd4rusty. Peek-a-boo I see you.
                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Interesting. We have a CSmap thing linked on the front page of the forums, but I've not been there for a while since it seemed to be as buggy as hell.

How is everyone finding this version?

Rapscallion

Comment

Placed myself on the tip of Greenland, tho I'm really from England. XD Don't want to give my exact location away you know.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I'm game ...

Roughly in the middle of town ... but it's a big town

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Rapscallion
                        This one's cuter than the one linked on the front page. I like the little faces.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I put my marker on my once and future town. (If I ever get through college)
                          Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            Interesting. We have a CSmap thing linked on the front page of the forums, but I've not been there for a while since it seemed to be as buggy as hell.

Rapscallion
                            Aww, crap, I didn't even see that one. And I even searched the forum to see if there was one, too.
                            Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

No biggie. If this one is reliable and not buggy, I'll more than likely link it instead. Need feedback from people, though.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X