This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Gonna What?

Couple comes up to my register tonight- now I have ZERO idea what the actual conversation was about. This is where I picked up:

Girl: "So, what? Were you gonna whip it out?"
    Guy: *chuckles* "No."
    Me: "Oh, thank goodness! If you're gonna whip it out wait until you're at home."

Them: *half a second of blank stare and then the moment of realization hits*
    Her: laughs so hard she almost can't breath
    Him: laughs but looks embarrased enough to want to be

I STILL love my job.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Something similar happened to me once. There was nobody at our register, and the female cashier and I started talking about how hungry we were. She jokingly said that if I didn't bring her any food she would cook me and eat me. That's when I said "I'll definately eat you first!" right when a customer walked up. He said "Oh my God, not at the register, get a room!" and started laughing. We all 3 about died laughing, even though me and the cashier were thoroughly embarrassed
    Last edited by Jaden; 07-17-2006, 06:37 AM.
    Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

Similar situation happened to me at the hospital where I worked. There was an ER nurse that I had a thing for and I happened to swing by the department on one of my hourly rounds when one of her co-workers said, "Dana's not here tonight." I said, "Yeah, I know, I'm on top of that."

Woopsy! I got a lot of crap from all the nurses for that one for a few months afterward.
      "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
      X