This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    cos if LMP was yelling that loudly at the girl... did Frank really not notice?
    We don't know how loud the equipment in back might be, or for that matter how loud the food court itself is.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
      We don't know how loud the equipment in back might be, or for that matter how loud the food court itself is.
      It didn't seem too loud to me, but for all I know Frank had his mobile on vibrate and his ipod on loud.

Mind you, i was impressed that the manager was the one with the heavy duty gloves and apron on. I hardly ever saw that when I worked in the fast food industry.

Comment

it's possible he didn't notice
        but i'm betting the boss might be thinking "it's your job to notice things like this"

(and i'm also wondering if it's the first time LMP had ever yelled at someone)

Comment

While it would have been better for GINS to tell Frank in private to keep a better eye on things, I'll bet it made the girl feel better, and it gave her another moment to pull herself together.

I like to think that GINS apologized to Frank later, in private. Of course, I like to think GINS poops rainbows. He's a hero to me now.
          Women can do anything men can.
          But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
          Maxine

Comment

Working...
          X