Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couples and crazies and creepers, oh my! (Lupo's Shopping Shenanigans pt 11 million)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
    Lupo's bodyguard should be some 6 foot 3, flaming, leather bear who can dissuade creeps by rubbing up on them and looking sexy.

Protection and eye-candy. ^w^
    Like this guy? http://www.hotboots.com/images/greggc3.jpg
    NSFW!!!
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I bet if Lupo found a purple bra, the creepy guy's head would've exploded. Actually, both of them.

Which would be ideal as long as Lupo doesn't get any shrapnel on her.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

160 pounds of corn-fed farm girl muscle here....I volunteer to be bodyguard
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          PERFECT! Wonder what he charges by the hour.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Ok. That's it. I'm starting a Lupo's Shopping Trip Bodyguard fund. Who wants to chip in, and does anyone have recommendations for who we should hire?
            I think we should hire the security people from Target. Sounds like they were pretty savvy there and (hopefully) kicked the creep to the curb, or called the cops and had him arrested.

Damn, that was awful. I'm so glad you weren't hurt, Lupo. You did the right thing by calling attention to the problem. So many women are raised to "not make a scene" and that's exactly what the creeps are counting on, so the polite, demure women become their next victims.
            Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            See, the hilarious thing is, when I'm shopping with OTHER people, the crazy magnet shuts off!!
            Naturally. Bullies and pervs go after lone targets, they won't mess with groups. Perhaps organize a shopping party once a week with three or five of your friends?
            Last edited by XCashier; 02-06-2011, 01:36 AM.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Ok, yes I would relocate to be the Bodyguard..but seeing as I have a bad history with shopping also..that might be tempting fate. Might create a vortex of suck that would rend the fabric of space and time, or something. Of course maybe the two forces would cancel each other out, and I would be about as useless as a lamp post.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Mytical comes to mind, if Lupo approves.
                I thought of him right away, too.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I do make a pretty good Guard Gargoyle. For some reason I don't have to say or DO anything besides LOOK at somebody. Then they back away..slowly.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    I do make a pretty good Guard Gargoyle. For some reason I don't have to say or DO anything besides LOOK at somebody. Then they back away..slowly.
                    Thats 'cause you Guard the Goyles. ... Everybody takes you for granite.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'll tell my brother to look you up next time he heads for a sales convention in Texas, Lupo. Baby brother is 6'5", 250lbs, and has a VERY disturbing grin. He also has very little tolerance for creepers and won't hesitate to start LOOMING. BB looms very impressively.

He's also extremely fun to go shopping with. Boy has a clothes fetish and could happily shop all day.
                      What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

That man in the picture was beautiful.

The man following you around the store was a complete sicko.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          Is it wrong I wish to see this? The problem would be me giggling and bouncing after I saw you do that.
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Thats 'cause you Guard the Goyles. ... Everybody takes you for granite.
                            Oh dear god the PUNS.....the PUNS....

*grabs the radishes*
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Ok. That's it. I'm starting a Lupo's Shopping Trip Bodyguard fund. Who wants to chip in, and does anyone have recommendations for who we should hire?
                              Please, don't. I gain great entertainment from Lupo's suffering.
                              You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Wow, security took him away? Your shopping skillz are improving!
                                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                                X