This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's clothing, here today!

The clearance swamp now carries No Fear T-shirts.

1994 called; they want their T-shirts back.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    1994 called; they want their T-shirts back.
    Uh. Those? No they don't. :-P

Comment

Nobody wants those back. Let me know if neon scrunchy/layered socks come in, along with the t-shirts made to be tied on the side. Then I can make SURE I'm not following "fashion".

Comment

Yeah, and I want those picture frames that were just a clear plastic box that you fit a white cardboard box into... They were awesome, and useful for other crafting.

Comment

There's even special signing, probably paid for by the good folks at No Fear, that's supposed to go up in the apparel department next to the shirts.

If anybody needs me, I'll be smashing my head against this here cement wall until this makes sense to me or I'm dead, whichever comes first.

Comment

Be glad it's just the "No Fear" shirts, and not the "Big Johnson" and "Trouser Mouse" shirts too.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

No Fear was a decent pinball.

Everything else about is sucked, though.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Be glad it's just the "No Fear" shirts, and not the "Big Johnson" and "Trouser Mouse" shirts too.
                You forgot "Co-ed Naked."

Comment

Quoth kpzra View Post
                  Nobody wants those back. Let me know if neon scrunchy/layered socks come in, along with the t-shirts made to be tied on the side. Then I can make SURE I'm not following "fashion".
                  don't forget you have to tuck your pants into the socks too.

and leggings! gotta have those legging tube things on too

Comment

Aaaargh...the leggings! My step-daughter was begging me for a pair the other day. I am the meany step-mom who says "no, today we are getting you proper P.E. equipment" (in the hopes that she, ya know, may actually not fail P.E. again).

Comment

Quoth kpzra View Post
                      the neon is in.... jeans, shirts, etc... i've seen it... i keep going and then saying, "The 80's called, they're saying 'guys, we stopped this shit for a reason; you might want to try and contain it before it infects EVERYTHING'.... "

I saw a LADIES jacket, that was designed to look like the one Michael Jackson wears in Thriller, only it had mesh sleeves in a store the other day

acid wash, designer "distressed" jeans
                      floral print jeans

high-low shirts, the ones that tie (not on the side... yet)

i'm praying.... not gonna finish that thought, i don't want to jinx myself....

all of this!
                      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Sturrup pants and leg warmers. I think I was destroyed all photos from that era.

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
                          the neon is in.... jeans, shirts, etc... i've seen it... i keep going and then saying, "The 80's called, they're saying 'guys, we stopped this shit for a reason; you might want to try and contain it before it infects EVERYTHING'.... "
                          Ten years ago, we were saying the same thing about bellbottoms.

The only fads in the last half-century that were worth keeping are tie-dyed t-shirts and hawaiian shirt/shorts.

Comment

Quoth Not Lillith View Post
                            Aaaargh...the leggings! My step-daughter was begging me for a pair the other day. I am the meany step-mom who says "no, today we are getting you proper P.E. equipment" (in the hopes that she, ya know, may actually not fail P.E. again).
                            I saw a classmate wearing skeleton leggings which were rather nifty and I wear leggings under peasant skirts 'cause my butt gets cold rather fast other wise . They are good for some types of exercise in the house alone, I don't think anyone would want to see my fat butt in skintight gear in the outside world. Leggings to me are borderline underwear.

Legging can be useful but I'm not a big fan of them. Saw one 14ish kid the other day wearing neon green leggings with neon pink stripes on them with neon multicoloured 4 different singlets with 2 gigantic sunflowers a la princess leia. My retinas still have the image burnt in yeesh. Oh well, she'd be safe crossing the road here, she stood out like a colour challenged traffic cone.

Comment

My daughter wears them but a)she's 2 and b)they are under a skirt/long top. She still has the whole diaper butt going on too.

Comment

Working...
                              X