Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be worse Irv, they could have decided to start selling spandex bicycle shorts.

(I'm almost ashamed to admit I owned a couple pairs of them back around 1991).
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Are hair crimpers on sale yet? I swear this is giving me flashbacks. I remember some of the 80's (born in 81) but I remember the 90's WELL.

Comment

Wake me up when Global Hypercolor comes back into fashion...
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Im waiting for Cross Colors to come back.

And Kprza, crimpers are always on sale.

Comment

I have seen so many people who need to be arrested by the fashion police in recent years, I just want to set fire to every pair of jeggings and skinny jeans (ESPECIALLY BRIGHT COLORED ONES!) and leggings there are.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What about the hairstyles? There was one we used to (privately) call "fountainhead." That's where the girls make a ponytail on top of their heads with corkscrew curls coming out on top.

Oh, and the bangs that were sprayed so they stood up.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                I have seen so many people who need to be arrested by the fashion police in recent years, I just want to set fire to every pair of jeggings and skinny jeans (ESPECIALLY BRIGHT COLORED ONES!) and leggings there are.
                I walked into a shop the other day and there were no "normal" jeans in sight... it was all day-glo colours of skinny jeans. Add that to the leopard print tank tops and it felt like a Kylie video!
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                X