This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Off the Intercom!

A teenage boy was bringing his girlfriend home after a date. They stand on the front porch to say their goodbyes.

"I had a great time tonight," She says.

"So did I," he replies.

The young boy musters up his courage, leans on the front door frame and asks, "So . . . how about a blowjob?"

The girl is shocked! "Are you crazy? My father could hear us!"

"No he won't! Everybody's asleep!"

"No! We might get caught!"

"But I love you! Please?"

"I can't do that!"

"Why not? Don't you care about me?"

Suddenly the door unlocks and opens. In the doorway stands the girl's sister.

"Dad says to hurry up and give him a blowjob, or I can do it, or even he himself will come down and do it, but for goodness sake, take your arm off the intercom!"
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Most embarrassing date ever. I am so telling this to one of my friends!
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I find it even more hilarious how easy it was to just up and suggest a blowjob. I'd be flat out embarassed to do it.

Though soon as I would, something like this would happen....

Comment

Hee, I'll whore out my daughter if you just get off the intercom so I can go back to bed.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

This reminded me of a mastercard commercial! http://youtube.com/watch?v=8qP5eQ1Dmw0

Comment

LOL almost the exact same lines.... I choked on my icecream watching that!

Comment

Working...
            X