This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important news from Microsoft

November 13, 2007 (Seattle)--Microsoft announced today that it will provide office furniture with its software.

The next release of Windows, code-named Naugahyde, will include the Microsoft Chair at no extra cost.

"This is a natural for us," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "We've conquered the desktop so we're looking at ways to expand our installed base." The spokesperson denied accusations that bundling constitutes an unfair competitive advantage.

"We're just listening to our customers. They asked us for more built-in features, and who doesn't sit on a chair when they use their computer? Especially while they're waiting for Windows to reboot?"

Beta testers noted its large footprint and found the chair to lack substantial features found in most of the competition's products. But when asked if they dislike it enough to purchase another company's furniture, they just shrugged and said they would take whatever Microsoft had to offer.

Also in the works is a small seat, dubbed the Microsoft Stool, soon to be bundled with laptops. Beta testers were surprised to find the backless chair at their doorstops.

"But then again, it's not the first time we've received a shrink-wrapped stool sample from Microsoft,"noted one breathless customer.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X