This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Foil Hat AWAY

A bit of a long one --- warning your brain may BSOD you have been warned.

characters
    TFH - Tin Foil Hat guy
    me - where is my hair?
    AGM - acting GM

Round 1

Friday night person places a take out order using the website. we receive said order and make it. TFH picks up said order and leaves. sometime later TFH calls to complain. I answer the phone and find out One of his pizzas is wrong. OK no big deal this happens. So I go into standard recovery mode.

me - OK I am sorry you pizza go made wrong. Here is what we can do I can offer you a $xx credit for your next order or we can remake your pizza and you can pick it up.

TFH - Well I want a new pizza.

me - OK let me give you a credit and we will remake that pizza for free.

<me puts through a credit, then starts to go through the order screen to put in a remake>

TFH - Hey could I get that for delivery??

Me - yes you could if you are in our delivery area. <I start to put in his phone number into the screen........

TFH BUT don't you need my loyalty points account number? I used my points for pizza that was made wrong.

me - No sir I do not need your account number as we at the store level do not have access to that information. at the store level we only use the phone number which IS LINKED to that account number.

TFH BUT BUT BUT what about my loyalty account? don't you need that ????? OK tell me what my email address is????

me - I am sorry sir but I do not need nor do I have access to that information. Once again we deal only with phone numbers and that is liked to your loyalty account and email.

TFH BUT BUT BUT what about my loyalty account? don't you need that ????? OK tell me what my email address is????

<at this I literally spend the next 5 minutes with this guy doing the wash rinse repeat with TFH>

TFH I WANT YOUR MANGER

Round 2

MOD gets on the phone and does the same dance and gets the same wash rise repeat. Finally MOD has had enough and offers the same thing I did TFH then hangs up.

Round 3

about an hour later the phone rings and I answer. Person wants to speak with the MOD by name. I always ask what is nature of the call. IT is TFH wanting another round. Now he wants the AGM's name AND PHONE NUMBER.

Me - sorry I do not have that information

TFH Why not?

me - Because even if I DID have that information company policy dictates that I can not give out that information to anyone.

TFH - Get MOD name NOW.

MOD and TFH go another round. MOD lets TFH know when AGM will be there.

Round 4

I it now Monday night later in the evening. The phone rings and I answer. the person wants to speak with AGM by name. I ask what is the nature of their call They say this is TFH and you know why. OK no problem. I put TFH on hold and I get AGM and give him a quick review of what has already happened. AGM goes into the office and starts to speak with TFH. TFH immediately gets HOSTILE claiming that AGM is recording and is making fun of him (not sure why he thought AGM was recording him). TFH wants AGM to call him back on a different phone. AGM calmly explains to TFH that he is NOT being recorded and we are trying to resolve the situation. TFH keeps going round and round about the call being recorded and finally hangs up.

I tell AGM if he really wants to call TFH back to use one of the lower phone lines (we have 3 line tied to our main number and 1 or 2 for the office and office fax). NNNNAAAAAA says the AGM

20 minutes later TFH calls AGAIN and wants to talk without being recorded. AGM has had enough and tells TFH if he want the situation resolved we can do that but anything else is just BS TFH hangs up.

Will there be a round 5??? Who knows?
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 09-25-2019, 05:02 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

This guy's elevator may not go all the way to the top, but the CONSPIRACY certainly does!
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

No sir, my using a different phone won't help the recording - the bug is in your phone.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Silly paranoid lunatic. Those tin foil hats just concentrate the mind-rays and make it easier for Them to mess with your brain.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The arrangement was not NEARLY complicated enough for the Man with the Big Foil Hat. Curiously, he needed to add his own brand of complication.

Comment

Working...
          X