Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

The Foundation (IC)
Old 11-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Default The Foundation (IC)

(This is where we're starting things off. Everyone meets with a current FEND agent who recruits them into the foundation. Of course, those who refuse the invitation tend to be marked as rogue supernaturals themselves. Anyone can post their own setup to their invitation, or just ask me to start it off.)

Last edited by Ree; 11-06-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Added link to original thread where game was introduced

Old 11-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Has had too many jobs

Fred had almost gotten himself killed..again. He had climbed a tree to get good photographs of a cheating spouse, and had been struck by one of his more powerful visions. He had fell, it was good he had only manged to get about halfway up. Now, he waited for the vision to come true.

He had arrived home, packed, called the client to tell them the photos were in the mail and they did not owe him anything. Then, he waited by the entrance where he knew his visitor would arrive.

Right on time the knock came on the door. He opened it, travel bags already ready. Before the FEND agents could even introduce themselves. "I'm ready. You can tell Cyan and Jasmine that the tranquilizers will not be needed. I am not really a fighter, and I've been expecting you. As you can see.." he holds up the travel bags "I am coming peacefully."

The agents, as trained as they are, could not help but be left with their mouths open. Fred really didn't know as much as he was letting on, only that they had come to make him part of some organization. They were paying well, and to be honest the private eye business was getting to him. He didn't know how many more cheating spouses he could take.

Last edited by Mytical; 11-06-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:02 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

Sarah could never remember a time when she hadn't lived on the streets, on the run from god only knew what. Small and skinny for her age, she owned precious little but the clothes on her back.

She remembered the day the adults came looking for her...alone one moment, and suddenly 2 men in fancy suits were in her hideout.

"dammit..." she thought, "more adults..."

she placed the sweetest most innocent smile on her face and looked at both men. "why hello gentlemen, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit."

Old 11-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Magical Talking Ponies

Mytical
One of the agents recovers more quickly and gives a slightly embarrassed cough before nudging his partner into composing himself, then returns his attention to Fred.

"That's good to know, Mr. Masters. Though we hope you don't take all this as being forced. We always make an offer first, and I can assure you it's worth it."

The other agent speaks in a low voice to his parter. "Hey, nobody told us this guy was psychic."

Which gets him another quick jab at his side and a low "Shut up, Winchester."

Sarlon
One of the men nods to her. "Hello, Sarah. We're here because we've heard you can do things most people can't, and see things most people don't. What you have is a one in a million talent, and we could use your help. How would you like to work for us?"

Old 11-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Has had too many jobs

"Please call me Fred. I am well aware of the offer you are about to make me, and it is more then generous. Which is why I prepared my bags in advance. In a way, I think I should be thanking you. One more run away, or cheating spouse case and I'd probably scream. I want a real challenge, and from what I have seen..the group you work for can provide it. Shall we go then?" Fred was nowhere near as calm as he sounded, but he was an experienced private investigator. He knew how to at least SEEM calm. Truth was, he was more then half guessing what was waiting for him.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Magical Talking Ponies

Mytical
The first one nods. "Alright, Fred. For a number of reasons, we don't generally give out our names. At least not outside of our closer associates. But you can call me Browning."

And the other speaks up. "And I'm Winchester. We've got a car waiting."

They lead him to a car waiting at the end of his drive, which soon takes them to a small local airport not far from his home. They then board a small plane, with Winchester flying, and eventually land in what signs indicate to be Kansas City. But rather than exiting the terminal, Browning and Winchester lead Fred down an unmarked stairwell behind a few "no unauthorized personnel" signs.

Winchester stops at a door at the bottom of the stairs. "All right, this is where we get to the fun part."

He pulls out a keycard and unlocks the door, leading them through to what seems to be a small subway station. A single one-car train awaits them, apparently a maglev of some type.

As they board, Browning gives him a warning. "Hang on tight. This one's a bit of a ride."

The train takes off, accelerating rapidly and giving the impression it's easily reaching over 100 MPH. Needless to say, they very quickly reach the next station.

Browning turns to Fred as they disembark. "Welcome to FEND division 7. Try not to be too disappointed by the decor, the higher-ups are a very practical bunch."

And he has a point. It looks like the sublevels of any office building, and the two inform him that they were in fact in the basement levels of a building downtown.

Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-06-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:19 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"You're social workers aren't you...listen...as I told the last bunch I have parents they just ain't here at the moment."

sarah eyes them warily.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:02 AM
Resets/Revision Dragon

Siobhan was sitting in the library at MIT. A few years ago studying languages here had seemed like such an awesome idea. Now all she wanted to do was quit. She could speak the languages she was studying fluently but was being forced to doing the most boring busy work. College was supposed to challenge her and she had never been more bored.
She looked at time on her phone and realized it was much later then she thought. Which is why it surprised her when she heard a distant door open... Then close.
As she was gathering her stuff two people approached her table. Her first thought was that they looked very MIB. Then her empathy kicked in.
They were feeling very cautious... And hopeful... On guard... Ready for a chase... Or to attack... Assessing her.
Siobhan decided not to make it easy on them and asked 'An féidir liom cabhru leat?' ('May I help you?' in Gaelic)
Her accent was definitely Irish but that of someone that's lived in America for more then a few years.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Sarlon
The other one speaks now. "It... would be a pretty big stretch to call us that."

The first shrugs. "Black would."

The second turns to him. "Well, yeah, but Black's full of-"

He's interrupted by a cough from the first.

And the second turns back to her. "Sorry. But no, we're not here to put you in a home or anything. We're honestly offering you a place with us. We track down and handle things that are out of the ordinary. From what we've been told, the research department thinks you'll be a big asset."

Dragon Wings
It's a man and a woman in her case. The woman blinks at that and looks to her partner.

He steps forward and replies to her in the same language, just as fluently (though I'm not that great with languages so just pretend it's in gaelic) {Yes, you can.} And switches to English. "Though for the sake of my partner, would you mind having this conversation in English?"

Old 11-07-2011, 12:16 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

"Could I leave anytime I wanted? like say things get to hinky? And don't talk to me like a child! I'm nearly 16!"