• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the EVE folks

Comment

• Wouldn't this last one be a RE-Duck?

Mike

ETA: I thought I was at the current end of the thread when I posted this, but was actually just at the end of Page 3.

I blame it on the heat.
      Last edited by JustaCashier; 06-30-2013, 08:07 PM.
      Meow.........

Comment

• Not a drama llama, but close enough:

"Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Stay calmer when you want to harm a llama, call a llama farmer...
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Should I be put out that I missed all of this, or glad? Either way, who's up for a rousing game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock?

Comment

• Glad. Very very very glad. ^_^

Hmmmm... SPOCK!
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                SPOCK!
                Lizard! (I'm pretty sure ther's an image somewhere of what has the advantage over what, but I'm on my phone and couldn't post it here even if I wanted to)
                Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

• Is this it?
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• That's it. Ree wins.

Who took all the internets? We need to stamp them "Property of Ree"!!

*goes to blow her nose, as diet coke came out an an alarming speed and things are fizzy and stinging*

Comment

• Oh, dear. I have not looked at this person's blog or FB page, so I didn't know about the blowup. I'm terribly disappointed. I have contributed financially to their cause and have reposted their donation page a couple places, and I know other CS members have as well. I'm sorry to hear they acted so childishly, no matter how much stress they are under. I would think all this energy spent on villifying this site and its good mods could be better put to use seeking out more resources to help.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                        Is this it?
                        Eh, close... But I was thinking more along these lines;

Although the one you found was funnier, simply because it was a direct quote.
                        Last edited by Eevie; 07-01-2013, 11:05 PM.
                        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

• Quoth Eevie View Post
                          Eh, close... But I was thinking more along these lines;
                          Someone made a version of the game with 101 symbols...

RPS-101
                          Last edited by Ree; 07-02-2013, 02:52 AM.
                          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger...
                            Thanks. Now I'm gonna have this version of that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            Oh, dear. I have not looked at this person's blog or FB page, so I didn't know about the blowup. *snip*
                            Same here. I'm sorry it ended like this; I enjoyed their posts. I've done a small amount of modding and it's not easy. You did what you had to do.
                            Last edited by Ree; 07-03-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• I've been laughing my behind off over the last couple of pages.

Mods, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this situation. I'm just now seeing this thread, as a combination of a major internet harassment/threatening behavior situation on a site where I am a moderator took up a huge amount of my time (which I'm sure you understand) and being out of town for a week kept me from getting to this site for nearly two weeks.

While I don't post much, I do lurk quite frequently and appreciate the great community that is this site. I do understand how difficult it is to maintain a discussion forum that is supportive, safe and welcoming. That is our goal at my other site, which is not small, but smaller than this one, and boy is even that a lot of work. Thank you for everything you do here, and I really hope that this thing blows over sooner rather than later.
                              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
                                Mods, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this situation....I do understand how difficult it is to maintain a discussion forum that is supportive, safe and welcoming....Thank you for everything you do here, and I really hope that this thing blows over sooner rather than later.
                                Agreed 100%. I haven't seen the poster's other pages, and I'm not sure I want to. It's very sad that some folks have to mess everything up for everyone else. You mods do a fantastic job, and you are much appreciated.

I also like the last few pages of funny stuff to let off steam. (Those badgers are just too cute!)
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X