This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    What he pays is irrelevant. How it's paid is.

Rapscallion
    Visa or Mastercard?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Could be airmiles in it!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
        Hmm, I suppose he pays for it, since I've never had to pay dues...and neither has anyone else to my knowledge. The site has actually gone through several owners...
        Well then theroically, the person who owns could just flat out stop paying, and the site would go bye bye. Not saying he would, but just a possibility.

Reminds of a story from Wizards about worst player stories. One player's house was the place to stay. The DM there got pissy with the player, not limited to insulting him, screaming about lack of his drink, ASSULT...

The player didn't want to play anymore at that point. The DM said fine, go into other room.

Yes. The DM, who didn't own the place, EXPECTED the owner of the house to go bye bye so he could DM the game.

Police were called. The DM tried to scream and yell at them. Tried to steal dice and books. Police were not happy. DM goes bye bye. Players exlect new player to be DM, and they keep playing.

That being said, how would one help pay for this place? Not that I expect my extremly thin line of being banned to go bye bye for it, but uh, I still wanna help.
        (Though I wouldn't be against title of BATMAN screen)
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow, that's the nerdiest arrest I've ever heard of...

Comment

I have no idea if its true or not. But it was a funny story.

But have you seen some DnD players? My bud david, is like, 6 feet, and 350 lbs of muscle. He wrestles for fun. However, he is a huge coward. Like the rare time I snapped at whiny john, (I think we were arguring over his idea that I need to dress alot more formally and nice and not my normal slightly messy look, and that would have droves of woman all over me. When I retort that a woman that is finky about clothes, is going to be more horrifed by my eyes, so the point is moot. He then counter that lady turned me down because my belt was on backwards. We argued over that. I threw a die at him. He ran at me. We fought. David cowered in the corner, despite the fact he could have easily sat on both of us.

Point is, the DM still hit the player in his own home, and refused to leave the house after being told to. How would you feel if some man hit you in your own home, then expected to stay in the house and you leave? Yeah.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I didn't say that the arrest was wrong, just that it was nerdy.

Comment

Raps could declare that in order to post here, all avatars must be changed to pictures of furry moobs, and that would be that.
                That would substantially change the site's demographics.
                Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Re the "but what if the person is an atheist?" I kinda stole Jester's sig for that comment. It was meant to be a joke and I apologise.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                    Re the "but what if the person is an atheist?" I kinda stole Jester's sig for that comment. It was meant to be a joke and I apologise.
                    Oh, I dunno what his sig is.

Comment

Working...
                    X