Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never bought anything from cafepress. But I will buy a hoodie & a polo shirt. Raps, I would just say to go with which ever is cost effective
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I'd love to have Customers Suck! merchandise. I'm interested in a shirt, though I think I would be more enthusiastic about a hat or pin or something like that. In any case, this is an awesome idea.
      I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
      - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
      - IPF

Comment

Not sure that I would buy an article of clothing. But maybe a mousepad or a keychain or something.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Love a shirt

No particular opinion on where to get... Would love to get a T-shirt or other trinkets... As a heads up, wherever it comes from, I take a 4XL.
          Eben56
          If ultimately you let the people that fuck you over decide your attitude then they won.

Comment

Raps,

I've only ever gotten from Cafe Press, and while it wasn't bad stuff (my wife still wears and loves the long sleeve t-shirt I got her) the sweatshirts were thin. They hold up okay, but mine sits in the back of my truck in case someone gets cold, because I can't stand to wear it as thin as it is.

And they seem to be pricey.

Comment

Cafepress is the clear winner on the polls. I'm playing around with it now, but I want to know what you want to buy. I have to set up templates and the like for each item, so feel free to post what you want here (or even PM if you want thongs and want to get my imagination going) and I'll do my best.

Rapscallion

Comment

Gotta say pins, hats, mugs, and t-shirts (if they can get them in 4XL) would all be on my list for sure.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

T-shirt(s), maybe a hoodie, a keychain or several, and cards, if you get them. A few people in the customer service area where my mom works would benefit from my generosity.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I want a second hoodie like the one I currently have

grey with the CS graphic on it (with the web address on it)

I know its not cafe press but im still excited about the cartoon prints!!! Cant wait to get one of those
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

No offence to JustADude, but PLEASE no 4XL thongs....
                      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                      - Dave Barry

Comment

I collect keychains.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'd really like to get the "NO! I don't work here!" T-shirt.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Pencil me in as another collector. Keychains are always good. And pins, not buttons. Buttons are ok, but pins are better.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                              No offence to JustADude, but PLEASE no 4XL thongs....
                              GAH! The mental picture! Seared into my memory forever!

I don't think I'd do the clothing thing, but I really like mugs!

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

And a long-sleeved shirt for cool weather. And would anyone else want a lanyard?

600th post!
                                Last edited by Bella_Vixen; 09-06-2007, 05:53 PM.
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X