This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    Haven't a clue. I don't see any deleted posts in this thread at all.
    Whew.. thats a relief to read that. I thought maybe I had said something wrong.
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth RavenStarr View Post
      Whew.. thats a relief to read that. I thought maybe I had said something wrong.
      Now I'm curious to know what you did say .
      Congratulations to our new mods, may they never have to warn any of us.

Comment

Hey y'all are merely aging like fine wines!

Congrats to the new grape juices!
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Ach, they are all really nice people, what have they done to deserve it?

Seriously - well done to those who deserved the honour!
          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Once again, on behalf of the new mods, thanks!
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
              Now I'm curious to know what you did say .
              I had said congrats and had mentioned how I had loved seeing the new mod titles.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

RavenStarr, is it possible you previewed your post, saw it was good, but then exited the screen without clicking the Submit button, but having read it in the Preview screen, you had the perception you actually submitted it?

I know I've had posts not show up before, and the only thing I can figure out, is the above scenario happened.

Mike
                Meow.........

Comment

I like the term "Lantean Mod"-- it implies a high level of power and knowledge.
                  (note: 1) implies and 2)... ... aren't those part of the Moderator bit anyway? Eh. It just clearly labels you, in my mind. All other mods should have just as bitchin' and precise a title. Den Mother comes close, but lends an air of frazzled nerves and chaos... which may be accurate, considering who it's attached to! )
                  (why yes I am a Stargate nerd, why do you ask?)
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                    I like the term "Lantean Mod"-- it implies a high level of power and knowledge.
                    Thanks. I'd decided on that almost immediately after I was asked to be a mod. I'd also considered asking LexiaFira if she could make me an avatar that looked like an Ascended Ancient but so many people have commented on how much they like my current avatar that I thought I'd be lynched if I ever changed it.
                    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                      RavenStarr, is it possible you previewed your post, saw it was good, but then exited the screen without clicking the Submit button, but having read it in the Preview screen, you had the perception you actually submitted it?

I know I've had posts not show up before, and the only thing I can figure out, is the above scenario happened.

Mike
                      You know, that's probably what I did. Lol I'm so ditzy.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                        Thanks. I'd decided on that almost immediately after I was asked to be a mod. I'd also considered asking LexiaFira if she could make me an avatar that looked like an Ascended Ancient but so many people have commented on how much they like my current avatar that I thought I'd be lynched if I ever changed it.
                        Speaking of your current avie... shouldn't the 'faah-woosh' be bigger

And congrats to the new mods... please be as kind and gentle of rulers as the Ancients before you (what, I couldn't resist making the reference considering Dave's topic on the avie )
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                          Oh, do it anyway-- that thing you got as a pic is a "emoticon," yeah? mess with your sig line 'til it fits, tab the other stuff over a bit/fuss-- I like that stuff, but then again, I can't draw but have an excellent sense of balance, form, style and function... I've done church and school powerpoints for years, editing and art arrangement of the school literary magazine (one year, tiny-ass school... ) ... maybe I *am* meant for pre-flight in a print shop... /o_o I need to stop thinking for the night.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                          X