This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustaCashier View Post

Now, if the second option had been; "I'd like some bacon wrapped chocolate chip and walnut cookies....."

This is what I vote for. Only without the bacon.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Should be up and running now, folks. Knock yourselves out

Rapscallion

Comment

It is. I just came on with my iPad and got a message saying "This forum supports the iPad with an App!"
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I do probably 90% of my viewing here on my mobile since reading a few threads is a great way to entertain myself while waiting. I have Forum Runner and the app works great. Thanks!

Comment

I'm downloading it now I'll let you know how it works
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Just got it today and I'm really liking how it works. It takes care of most of the things I wasn't a fan of as far as browsing on my phone and it means I don't have to use my Internet browser for it anymore. Will Fratching be eventually using this?
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
                Will Fratching be eventually using this?
                As long as the feedback continues to be good, I'll roll it out to Fratching and the DevilsPanties forums. Piece of the proverbial for me to deal with on this end.

Rapscallion

Comment

This may be a dumb question but I tried to log in via cs username/pw and it wouldn't take....you can log in with those normally right? Forum Runner doesn't have their own set?

Comment

Correct. I used my regular login name/password, and it went just fine.

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
                      Correct. I used my regular login name/password, and it went just fine.
                      sigh. Ok. Not sure what it didn't like then. I used up 3 out of 5 tries so I didn't want to hose up my login but good

Comment

If you fail on five occasions consecutively, it stops that account logging in for fifteen minutes and alerts you via PM that there have been failed attempts on your account. However, logging in properly resets those attempts back to the start.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          If you fail on five occasions consecutively, it stops that account logging in for fifteen minutes and alerts you via PM that there have been failed attempts on your account. However, logging in properly resets those attempts back to the start.

Rapscallion
                          Ok good to know thanks

Comment

Could telecom_goddess's login problem be derivative of the underscore in her name?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Possibly. Feel free to browse the forum runner's forum and see if there's anything mentioned? I need to hit the hay.

Rapscallion

Comment

I got in eventually but I don't like the way it works that well....and I can ONLY read if I do the free version. Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X