Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use Paypal to collect your funds, either through donations or for purchased items. It's not free but the price is nominal considering you can accept payments from the big 4 cards and customers can use their checking accounts to pay if they don't have debit or credit cards. I use it for my site and through my eBay business.
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

I was planning on Paypal, truth to tell. Anything else would be by arrangement.

The strips have arrived (they looks awesome in full res and on the page), but I'm trying to work out the technical side of things (some sort of decent page showing them off etc, and a few other bits). Hopefully I'll have some work done on this this weekend.

Rapscallion

Comment

You're so dedicated Raps... How ever do you do it?
        I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
        "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

I don't do as much as I'd like, but the key is to enjoy it. Sure, it costs me money, but since I don't drink, smoke, or date - and I'd spend more a week on those if I did any than I do on the site - it's not really a problem.

Rapscallion

Comment

Raps-
            Perhaps you should do some drugs... J/K I hope it doesn't put too much of a ding in your wallet, especially with the *ahem*rather large purchase you're about to make.
            I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
            "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

That was my main concern when budgetting for the house. I'm happy enough.

Rapscallion

Comment

For those interested, I've got most of the strips in high-resolution format and ready to roll. I'm just getting the last five ready.

I just need to get some HTML ready, and then I'm good to go

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                X