X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stop looking at me so loud!"
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Squirrel. Squirrels everywhere.
      Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• I got you. You people expect me to do my job or something.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Any drink can be violent, you just have to throw it at someone.

Comment

• "March is coming to an end."
            "IT'S MAY!"

Comment

• CW1: "You don't know what I have in my coffee this morning."
              CW2: "Whatever it is, I want some!
              CW1: "I can't give you any - I don't have my pharmaceutical licence."

Different conversation, later:

"... and then he said, 'I got married instead of getting my Harley.'"
              Last edited by Ghel; 05-09-2019, 06:42 PM.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Bagels evolve into Donuts, which evolve into Cake, which megaevolves into Wedding Cake"

"Ian, Bagels are NOT Pokémon!"
                My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• "I have a Penguin in my hand and I'm not afraid to use it!"

(I THINK the kid was playing Yu-Gi-Oh on his handheld, but I can't swear to it. BTW, I work in a doctor's office)
                  My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• "I don't think that's how pasta works."

Comment

• Quoth Ghel View Post
                      ... and then he said, 'I got married instead of getting my Harley.'
                      A (male) friend of mine once said-- "She moved out. Two weeks later I bought a motorcycle. No, I don't want to look at that too closely."
                      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• "No, no! That's JEFF Voorhees."

Comment

• "The kids wanna do her."
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Come on HR, get your heads out of your asses!"
                            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• "Ok, I need you to put the laptop on the ground and stomp on it 4 times"
                              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                                "Ok, I need you to put the laptop on the ground and stomp on it 4 times"
                                No, no, no! You're supposed to throw it out of the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X