This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Question

Is there a difference between Multi-Draw and Multi-Select? I tried to look it up in the lottery book but I couldn't quite get it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I can try and help you, but what I'll be referring to is WI lottery, so the name of the games may be different.

If I remember correctly, on the lotto machine, if you select Powerball, it gives you a few options:

The amount, aka $1, $2, $3, etc......with an extra space for "big money" (for the people who want, say, like 50 or more in Powerball).

The amount of draws. What I think your Multi-Draw thing is when a customer can buy a lottery ticket and play the same numbers multiple times. For instance, we'll stick with Powerball. Say a customer wanted a $1 Powerball, so that's 5 #s and 1 Powerball number. Let's pretend they wanted 4, 6, 11, 23, and 29. Let's say they wanted Powerball to be 21. Now here's the kicker: Let's pretend that they wanted to play these numbers for 2 drawings. So the price of the ticket doubles (as it does with the Powerplay option). That customer can then play those numbers 2 times.

The other one, I'm really not quite sure. We had a button that sounded similar to Muli-Select. The button said "Lotto Combo"..........

For example: A customer wants a Powerball, a Megabucks, and a Supercash and a Badger 5. Instead of selecting Powerball, etc etc, the employee can hit Lotto Combo and select "PB, MB, SP, B5", and the machine will print off one of each with random numbers.

That's the best I can do.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877
      Is there a difference between Multi-Draw and Multi-Select? I tried to look it up in the lottery book but I couldn't quite get it.
      IIRC, Multi Draw is the same numbers for several days. Multi-Select is several sets of numbers for the same day.

MULTI DRAW:

3 5 12 22 49 16 March 3 2006 through March 10 2006

MULTI-SELECT:

3 5 12 22 49 16
      9 13 27 33 52 47
      6 10 15 19 46 25 March 3 2006
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Let's see if I got this straight. If a customer asked for 4 powerballs for the same day but wanted separate tickets, I would use Multi-Select?
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X