Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Grohl is a national treasure.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• To whoever mowed a strip of grass on my front lawn while I was out on Monday:

You missed a spot.

And if that's supposed to be a hint, you've just pushed my target date for mowing the lawn back another two days.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Jet lag sucks, dragon*con was awesome
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• What made the first person that ever milked a cow decide to do it? And what did he think was going to happen?

Comment

• I've never thought that was a good observation, since calves rather enjoy milk and do well on it. The one that baffles me is how people decided to dry out a particular leaf, roll it up, burn one end, and suck on the other end. After that, why did they continue?

Rapscallion

Comment

• Ok some movies do not want to take the easy way out..cause there would not be much of a movie if they did. I get that, I really do. Still this one movie I am watching takes it to a whole different level.

Train is going over a bridge, they need to destroy the train and kill everybody on it. They have explosives. So what do they do?

1) Use the explosive, lose 0 men?
              2) Use a combination of explosives, and finish off any enemy .. losing minimum men?
              3) Assault the train, losing over half the people they started with?

If you said 1 or 2..obviously you have some sense. If any had to survive, or there was some logical reason..I could understand it. *sighs* Still guess it wouldn't have been much of a movie other wise.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sense and Hollywood don't often mix
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I am trying to figure out what a 'pule stick' is. Sometimes I think one thing, and something else comes out..and it's not english. I was trying to say 'Pool Stick', but that is now what came out of my mouth. Along with 'Good Die' instead of Goodbye. *sighs*
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I have watched Men in Black a dozen times so why is it I just now noticed that the farmer that got took over by the creature is http://www.tv.com/people/vincent-donofrio/ from law and order : Criminal Intent.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical
                      I have watched Men in Black a dozen times so why is it I just now noticed that the farmer that got took over by the creature is http://www.tv.com/people/vincent-donofrio/ from law and order : Criminal Intent.
                      Cause he's all fucked up looking after the alien uses his skin as and Edgar!suit.

Eta: I watched it the other day. :P
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• To one of my customers on Tuesday:

Really? Your email address is eatme2@[email].com?

Charming.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• ^ That's.......yeah. Not a good business email.

Body butter from The Body Shop is lovely.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• There is something going around on a fb group I'm in. There is a artist who is screwing over people on commissions, people not getting them for months to years (!) or sending if he does at all any draft and having them be wrong. Being creepy and pushy to patrons at shows and faires he vends at, plus avoiding contact with the people looking for their commissions.
                            Anyway this group is for Ren faires, if anyone knows any rennies or is one can say we are a tight knit group, word spreads fast. So, people who have met or done business with him are adding info about him and plan on contacting places he vends at to warn them. In 15 hours there are close to 34 people who have stepped forward to say how he screwed them over, or in my case harassed them any time I passed his booth on top of him being a creep, (seriously who tells a girl who walks past him he can do x-rated commissions for her?). The amusing part to me is, how he hasn't gotten his butt kicked already, with the way he acts at faires and the number of girls who know how to use a sword (out of 30 or so girls I know from faire I'm the only one who doesn't know how to), I'm surprised he hasn't been smacked around.

If you want to know who he is PM me, he vends at Cons and ren faires from what I understand.
                            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My locality doesn't make the news. We make the tabloids.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Want want want. :P
                                Attached Files
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X