This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Lady

This is probably the weirdest reason to cancel an account..

CSR = Me of course
    CL = Crazy Lady

Me = Thank you for calling Tech Support, my name is XXDarrienX what can I do for you?
    CL = I have a weird issue with my internet connection.
    Me = What seems to be the issue?
    CL = Your company's homepage text is not readable.
    Me = Give me the url so I can check it out for myself.
    CL = www.someurl.com
    Me = I am here, what text is not readable?
    CL = Click one of the Top Headlines link in red
    Me = Ok, whats the problem?
    CL = The words are plain and grey unreadable
    Me = The words appear fine to me.
    CL = I can't read them and its not on any other website look at.
    Me = Ma'm when the stories were placed on the website that was the font that was used and I have no control over what font is used.
    CL = But its your homepage. If you can't fix it I want to cancel my service cause this rediculous.
    Me = Let me speak to my supervisor, I will be back in a moment.
    *queue in a wtf look on my face with this crazy person*
    Sup = Tell her its her monitor settings and theres nothing we can do, also that were working on it*a lie*.
    Me = We are working on it mam, anything else I can do for you?
    CL = No, thank you.
    *click*

Ok seriously wtf?
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

My monitor blinks a yellow tint sometimes and it's all your fault for your post, fix it!

Cancelling her service cuz the font is gray... Somebody should spam her with Geocities links. Then she'd have a fieldtrip of complaining to do.
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

It's not as bad as the nuts who do lime green text on an aqua blue background with a purple-gray watermark through it.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
        It's not as bad as the nuts who do lime green text on an aqua blue background with a purple-gray watermark through it.
        You could have shortened that to "most Myspace pages".

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
          Ugh. People like that should be shot

What's worse, is that instead of declaring a simple one-color background...some idiots will actually create a 1x1 pixel image, and then "tile" it. Then they can't understand why their page takes so long to load
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I saw mustard yellow text on an army-green background once... and the person was advertising their own Web design services. No thanks!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              Ugh. People like that should be shot

What's worse, is that instead of declaring a simple one-color background...some idiots will actually create a 1x1 pixel image, and then "tile" it. Then they can't understand why their page takes so long to load
              You have to be kidding! I've never heard of anyone doing that. Honestly, I'm just gobsmacked.

Comment

Yowza, see I design pages so that there EASY TO READ, do color blind people pick combinations like that?
                "If all else fails...blame the dog"

Comment

Quoth IlovemyGeek View Post
                  do color blind people pick combinations like that?
                  Well, if you wanna get technical...

If they're green/yellow colorblind, they likely wouldn't see a thing - just a solid background (the yellow text on green background).
                  Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Working...
                  X