X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls are not magic.

Dear Customer,

I hate to break it to you, but phone calls are not magic. The same goes for webex meetings. Yes there are some issues that are easily resolved over webex, but there are also those that are simply better handled by careful log analysis and research. Yours is the latter, and this is rather difficult to do on webex. I also happen to have a half dozen other customers who have critical issues, appliances down, and they actually need calls and webexes. Your report failure issue simply doesn't stack up against that. It will have to wait.

If I deem a webex necessary, I will let you know. Until then, stop pestering me. If you think your problem is one that is so easily solved on a thirty minute webex, clearly you must know exactly what the problem is, in which case, go fix it yourself and I will close the case.

Regards,

otakuneko
    Coffee Stain Logo Product Support
    Please use our fucking customer portal, it's there for a reason
    And quit replying without the CC line dammit!
    Last edited by otakuneko; 10-30-2014, 01:17 AM.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

What is webex? Is that like telex?

Comment

An online meeting software similar to GoToMeeting, LogMeIn, etc, iirc. Allows for collaborative meeting sessions/conferences over the internet, including Desktop sharing, taking over another's desktop via remote access (with their permission), things like that.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X