This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter: Buzzed

Peter steps back to let Jad do his thing to try to find a way in. "Just let me know if you need me to kick the door in or something." As he waits, he starts humming the tune to "Tessie" to himself.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Jad:

The door itself probably wouldn't take much to open; the only real block are the boards across it. Same goes for the windows.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Since they are running out of time, and there is too much chance of being seen from the road, as much as Jad hates it..he knows they need to get in. So he 'pushes' the boards with his mind at the same time he 'pushes' the boards physically.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

When Emma feels Jad start working his power she will expend a charge on her Silver ring "Abscondo" she says. Though the phrase isn't really needed for the spell, Elias had told her it was good to get into the habit for the day when she can actually work spells without the aid of enchantments.

To the group the outside world would suddenly appear as though they are looking through a clear glass jar.

(OOC: 5' radius immobile Veil centered on Emma hiding the group from view. 1 of 3 charges used)

Comment

The door gives way, but only one of the boards covering the door does too. Another board at least will have to be removed to actually allow anybody in.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

"Christ's sake, we'll be here all night," the big man mutters. He reverses the bat and wedges the narrow end and the butt between the door and the next board, applying a little weight and leverage to try to pry the next board loose.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

((Should technically make you roll too but...))

The next couple of boards break away, giving enough space for people to carefully step through.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Emma tries to look past everyone on hearing the door and boards break, "Nice. Let's get inside. Be careful though, something about this place feels wrong." After a brief pause, "And I don't mean because of its reputation."

Comment

Peter shrugs as he pulls his bat back, pulling the boards out of the way once they break loose. "Lots of abandoned places have that vibe to them," he says. He peers inside. "...should've brought a flashlight."

Comment

Randall steps up and shines his flashlight in past them. "And what would compel you to go investigate an abandoned house, at night, without one?"
                      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Emma looks around at all three of them, "I guess none of you have seen what tends to happen to technology around magic."

Comment

The big man scowled at the guy in the hoodie. "I came here straight from the Five-Leaf Clover. Didn't have a chance to go home and get one, smartass."

Then he peers at Preppie. "...what?"

Comment

He shrugs at Emma. "I have backups. Flares, snap lights, a few homemade firestarters, and a couple lighters."

And then turns to Peter. "And the fact that you didn't bother to prepare for this at all mainly serves to illustrate my point."
                            » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Jad shrugs "Some of us didn't come to investigate. Just to catch some Z's where the man wouldn't be telling them to shove off."
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Magic and tech tend not to get along. The more complex the technology the more prone it is to fritz in the presence of magic. I've given up on owning phone after wrecking four of them."

When Jad mentions sleeping she gives a visible shudder, "I wouldn't want to sleep here. Especially if there is something more than just the creepy old house vibe going on here."

Comment

Working...
                                X