Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHYYYY??? Poop not good (slightly NSFW)

I am so sorry, but I have to share this link

Why did she have poop on the ready?
    Why did she smear poop on the LPs Face?
    Why was she not charged with use of a biological weapon? (that charge may be coming)

Just why?

This weeks WTFWWY had some more of these too.

Why would you pepper spray a Game Stop employee with pepper spray? They have no control over Sonic the Hedgehogs arm hair. Not joking, guy pepper sprayed poor employee over a fictional Hedgehogs arm hair color. He had been banned from GS previously. Do you know how hard it is to be banned from GS?

Lastly, I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I will say Merry Christmas (in December) till the day I die. During Hanukkah I will say Happy Hanukkah. I celebrate both, it is on different dates each year. This year it stared on the 17th Dec, next year it will start 7th Dec. So I will wish you a Happy Hanukkah whenever it is.
    Last edited by EricKei; 01-04-2015, 05:41 PM. Reason: title tag added
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

"Fabrication of evidence"

She sure fabricated something there....

Wtf?

Comment

In regards to Chris-chan... the dude (lady now?) has some very clear and obvious issuess, and is only mildly (at best) capable of functioning in society on his/her own. S/he should really get more help and care, but his/her parents have their own problems.

Comment

I made the mistake of looking at the comments section on the first link...just take my advice, don't. It turns real "scum of the earth" within about 5 seconds down there.

This is why I hate people.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Ya, I do not even bother with 'non-moderated' comment sections anymore. Not worth it.
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
          X