• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary, Did You Know-Pentatonix
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Little Drummer Boy

Whoops, almost forgot to post this one, another case of my favorite version. Always like Seeger's lyrics on Little Drummer Boy
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Mr Snowmiser

Well, got time to squeeze this in before heading to work (usually my day off, but working is sorta a present from management, and not in a bad way), lets swing into the end with Big Bad Voodoo Daddy'sMr Snowmiser Mr Heatmiser
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

"Striking 12" by Groovelily. A re-telling of Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Match Girl.

It's Not Alright
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Santa Claus is Watching You

Well, i did threaten to bring in the B•Team, though this version gives Clyde the Camel a smaller part in the song, but he's standing in for Rudolph, so remember Santa Claus is Watching You
            Seph
            Taur10

Comment

Leroy the Redneck Reindeer

Alright, took me a while to get over here with this, but the last of the B•Team is Leroy the Redneck Reindeer. There is one more video for this thread coming tonight before work, a most fitting choice.
              Seph
              Taur10

Comment

I'm Getting Sued by Santa

Ok, its wrap up time boys and girls, and it seems i got some explaining to do to the kids, since i'm being sued by Santa
                Seph
                Taur10

Comment

12 Days of Christmas

What, you thought i was all done?

Perish the thought, its Boxing Day, the first of the Twelve Days of Christmas. Lets see ifn i can come up with a new version for each of the twelve days, shall we?

One question for y'all, should i do one or two songs for New Years? I plan on doing a New Years song that day, but should that be a substitute for a version of the twelve days?
                  Seph
                  Taur10

Comment

12 Redneck Days of Christmas

Since i'm not feeling great at the moment, lets pull up an easy choice, 12 Redneck Days of Christmas
                    Seph
                    Taur10

Comment

12 Pains of Christmas

Whoops, bit late on this one, but here we are, the Twelve Pains of Christmas
                      Seph
                      Taur10

Comment

12 Guido Days of Christmas

Yep, the 12 days continue. Yep, steerotypes ahead, but being a Jersey shore boy, this song is far too familiar, stereotypes have to come from somewhere after all. Any how, the 12 Guido Days of Christmas
                        Seph
                        Taur10

Comment

12 Shrek Days of Christmas

Ok, its that time again, the twelve days march on thanks to Donkey much to Shrek's dismay.
                          Seph
                          Taur10

Comment

New Years and another Day

Whoops, dropped the ball on this one, 12 hours late. Well, i think we'll take Xcashier's suggestion and do both today. So, here's the 12 Days of Christmas with the Muppets and John Denver.

But, we also have a bonus for y'all, New Year's Resolution by Spike Jones and the City Slickers.
                            Seph
                            Taur10

Comment

The 12 Gifts of Christmas

Ok, we're on time this time... Don't worry, i won't make a habit of it. Have some Gifts from Allan Sherman
                              Seph
                              Taur10

Comment

Yep, late again. Woke up late last night, and sorta forgot about this, but never fear, here we are with another day, this time from Bob and Doug McKenzie
                                Seph
                                Taur10

Comment

Working...
                                X