This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from England!

Just found this forum using Stumble and knew that I *had* to sign up. I have experience of SC's from fast food, petrols stations and the holy grail of moron attraction: credit card customer service lines. Looking forward to sharing stuff with you all once I'm allowed in.

Dragonlover
    You have no idea how many ponchos can fit in a box- Me, after may first day at the warehouse

You're in, though the first few posts everyone makes are moderated. It's a touch cumbersome, but it does mean that nobody's seen any spam, neo nazis, or stalkers in the last eight or so months.

More Brits, eh? You may be amused to know that the site is hosted in London and owned by an affirmed drinker of tea (that would be me) residing in Yorkshire. We're sort of trying to get a Britmeet together (details in the GTG section).

Rapscallion

Comment

I've been playing too much WoW, I'm too used to people being Scandinavian. A meetup, hmm? Sounds fun, I'll check the thread out.

Dragonlover
      You have no idea how many ponchos can fit in a box- Me, after may first day at the warehouse

Comment

Well, we're not all Brits, here, ya' know...

So from across the pond!

-ams-
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thankyou. But why would you want to escape from a bookstore? I'd love to work in one- staff discount at Amazon ftw!

Dragonlover

Comment

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO Fellow Brit!!!

*glomps*
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

*is glomped*... hmm, glomp... are you a fellow EGS bunny?... *glomps back regardless*

Dragonlover

Comment

hello! Welcome to our happy family!
                No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

to CS, Dragonlover.

Glad to see you're fitting right in.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

With six years experience of SC's, along with a bottomless pit of mild irritation, how could I not fit in? But thankyou for all the welcomes.

Dragonlover

Comment

Glad to have you aboard, and glad you found your way over to chat!

Swing by often!
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Welcome

Welcome fellow Brit! You will love it here. Check out war stories first...
                        I must find this meeting up post....
                        ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                        Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

It's in the Get Together section in Community - just a little below the 'Off Topic' foum.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                          X