Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of my ideas are way too topical and would really belong in an existing forum, but here's one. Since we go back and forth with Cursing Out Coworkers and Morons in Management / View from the back room (that last one isn't consistent with the capitalization on the rest of the forum btw, it looks out of place, shouldn't Back Room be capitalized?), shouldn't we go back and forth across the customer/employee line too? That is, a forum about stupid employees at the places we go.

Comment

Quoth roothorick View Post
      cThat is, a forum about stupid employees at the places we go.
      Cursing out coworkers not good enough?
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth roothorick View Post
        Most of my ideas are way too topical and would really belong in an existing forum, but here's one. Since we go back and forth with Cursing Out Coworkers and Morons in Management / View from the back room (that last one isn't consistent with the capitalization on the rest of the forum btw, it looks out of place, shouldn't Back Room be capitalized?), shouldn't we go back and forth across the customer/employee line too? That is, a forum about stupid employees at the places we go.
        Last bit is Sightings. About to head out. Bug me about the capitalisation.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X