No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaahhhhhh How can we be leaving in 12 hours. I don't have anything packed!!!!!

*runs screaming from the thread*
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I have three weeks until my holiday (Dragon*Con Woohoo!) I am mostly packed and still panicing like mad.

Yes this is normal I was fully packed two weeks before a few years ago and had the pleasure of sitting on the day before we flew watching everyone else run around like headless chickens while I sat there being smug.
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I am Mytical, destroyer of worlds chat rooms . Swear I go in..and chat dies a horrible horrible death. Also..anybody want to tell me what I am doing awake at this time?!
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I think one of my cats just sat on a centipede.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• ^ For some reason that's making me laugh maniacally. The smiley is perfect.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Earthquake!

This is the first quake we've felt since we moved into this place nearly a year ago.

A 4.4 in Yorba Linda, which is about 20 miles or so away.

We felt enough to go still and confirm, "Oh, hey, earthquake," and I moved to the front door and he stood under the center arch, before deciding nothing was going on and both sitting back down.

My brother's cat was getting nervous over the floor moving weird, and the neighborhood dogs got a little excited. My kitty just got confused over why my brother's cat was nervous and our old queen couldn't even be bothered to wake up.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• When a 3-year-old exclaims, "That's the biggest bug I've ever seen!" DO NOT IGNORE HIM.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  When a 3-year-old exclaims, "That's the biggest bug I've ever seen!" DO NOT IGNORE HIM.
                  Get one of these:
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    When a 3-year-old exclaims, "That's the biggest bug I've ever seen!" DO NOT IGNORE HIM.
                    So who was carrying whom? Curious Strange minds want to know.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• 3 inches doesn't sound like much. Unless it's a centipede that proceeds to go tearing across your bare foot after you ignore your son pointing out its existence on the patio. >shudder< I can still feel it.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Who here can tell me what a Nilbog is ... without looking it up on the internet
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• A backwards goblin?
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Lol close enough. Magical goblin that heals by things that would normally hurt somebody, and gets hurt by things that would heal normal people . So .. very very close

Comment

• LOL & there was me thinking "Oooh, that's goblin spelled backwards"

On another note, lemon & ginger tea is rather tasty for breakfast
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Grrrrrr.....

I've been on the go the past two days and am tired as hell.

Work sucked even more than usual today, and I am tired as hell.

I just want one night to myself.

And what do I get on my phone? "U better b at bowling 2nite!!!!"

Followed by "(name of greasy restaurant I don't like)...7.....b there!"

Think I'll be conveniently forgetting to answer my phone 2nite.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X