No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3-year-old made a new game. It's like Duck, Duck, Goose, but it's called Autobot, Autobot, Decepticon.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
      Vincent Price was epic in just about everything he did. One Halloween, for a answering machine I recorded parts of his speech for Thriller as the recording that answers when the machine picks up. It took HOURS, two tape machines, and a lot of patience..but it was epic. Especially that laugh.
      I had an uncle who, when he was young, looked a lot like Vincent Price. I'll have to find a pic and post it.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Note to self, optimism gets you into weird situations.
        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Three interviews in four working days
          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• My eyes hurt. My head hurts. My whole face hurts. Damn cold.

Comment

• Gingernuts are best cookies. That is all.

By the way, I've found one thing Vincent Price was absolutely pants in. Gilbert & Sullivan's Ruddigore. Apart from that one lapse, I am firmly in your camp, though.
              The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

• I've found that there are a few directors who have basically destroyed G&S productions by having absolutely no sense of comedic timing or appreciation for satire. Not even a great actor can surpass a shitty director.

Then again, I haven't actually seen Ruddigore, so it could just be he was having a bad session rather than the director.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• At the risk of the painfully obvious jokes..I noticed something odd when my legs woke me up earlier.

I am right handed, do almost everything with my right arm..but my left bicep is bigger and firmer then my right.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Not that strange, actually.

You do things with your right arm that require fine control and precision, which isn't something that bulks you up. However, you use your left arm for all of the pure strength operations, such as bracing yourself, holding something steady, and stuff like that, which is more likely to result in building muscle mass than the fine actions required of the right.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• You now have "Gangnam Style" stuck in your head.
                      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• It's funny. Even after just hearing it, and trying, I can't remember how the music for Gangnam Style goes... *shrug*

Of course, it might be because I've been watching several episodes of Psych every night, so I've got I Know You Know by The Friendly Indians stuck in my head...

^-.-^

Comment

• Quoth Severen13 View Post
                          You now have "Gangnam Style" stuck in your head.
                          No I haven't

Seriously though, every time someone mentions Gangnam Style, I get "Sexy & I Know It" stuck in my head....
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• You now have the "Meow Mix" song stuck in your head.
                            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• I've never actually heard Gangnam Style.

Now, the Meow Mix song, I have...but nope, no stuck in my head.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that in every horror movie with a weird creature, the creature ALWAYS makes the same damn noise, like a boar grunting/squealing run through a filter? I swear it is ALWAYS the same noise. (I thought of it while watching "The Burrowers".
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X