This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting coached for what??

Thats right i got coached today b/c i didnt fill out 1 claims ticket. I have worked there 9 years and never had one of my returns come back from Claims

i am still in shock. I shouldnt be though b/c the claims lady is a bitch and whatever she wants she gets.

I said to my shift manager(used to be co) "do you know i could of had this ticket filled out and back to claims by now"

Basically Claims lasy told management how hard her job is and how we(CD people) dont know what we are doing.

i asked how come everybody else has a chance to fix mistakes and i get coached. i get the generic response we are not here to talk about that.

Ooooooh....stuff like this makes me Double standards and "favorites" who can get away with anything are the worst.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Kind of makes me roll my eyes when what they call a "coaching" is just another way of saying a write-up.
      & speaking of having managers & their favorites...YES...even Sam's Club has them. So if you're a favorite of management's you can practically kill somebody over there & the higher ups will look the other way. BUT if you're not a favorite then you can literally look at them the wrong way & you'll be coached so fast it'll make your head spin.
      It's not fair.

Comment

Working...
      X