Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    Fine..... just as long as no one decides to name theirs Gary....
    lol

(I only get that because of Tim Minchin.)
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I can't this year , I had to replace my roof cost a fortune !

Comment

Seeing as we've gone for quality rather than quantity this year :P all you critters over the pond,I shall be able to include something small and British if you would like-PM me to let me know what you want.Afraid I can't include haggises,models of Stonehenge,Coronation Street or a pearly queen....
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Seeing as we've gone for quality rather than quantity this year :P all you critters over the pond,I shall be able to include something small and British if you would like-PM me to let me know what you want.Afraid I can't include haggises,models of Stonehenge,Coronation Street or a pearly queen....
          "Small and British"... hmm. How big are you, again?

I did send you a PM, hope it makes you chuckle.

Along similar lines, though, I'd love to know whether everyone is a Trekkie, Whovian, or Star Wars fan.
          Last edited by Kittish; 11-03-2017, 10:11 PM.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I would just like to note for the record that while you are more than welcome to add a little something extra to your cards, you are in no way obligated to do so.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              I would just like to note for the record that while you are more than welcome to add a little something extra to your cards, you are in no way obligated to do so.
              I just want to show off my new toy. I got a 3d printer about a month ago. I'm still in 'print all the things!' mode. And you'd be amazed at how many things there are you can print. I haven't even looked at learning the actual design part yet. Then it really will be 'print ALL the things!'
              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                I just want to show off my new toy. I got a 3d printer about a month ago. I'm still in 'print all the things!' mode. And you'd be amazed at how many things there are you can print. I haven't even looked at learning the actual design part yet. Then it really will be 'print ALL the things!'
                Lol, that's neat. I just want to make sure no one feels like they "should" be doing something extra.

On that note, sign ups are officially closed. You have until November 10th to opt out!

Comment

I just saw a "life hack" for cleaning up glitter: sticky-paper lint roller!

Might be useful in here in a few weeks...

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                    Along similar lines, though, I'd love to know whether everyone is a Trekkie, Whovian, or Star Wars fan.
                    I can claim Trekkie and Star Wars, but not Whovian.

(And why does the spell checker recognize "Trekkie" and not "Whovian"?

As for the comment about something British, my card definitely has British inspiration.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      (And why does the spell checker recognize "Trekkie" and not "Whovian"?
                      lol...I noticed that, too.

Comment

I just saw a "life hack" for cleaning up glitter: sticky-paper lint roller!

Might be useful in here in a few weeks...
                        Add that one to the "1001 Uses For Duct Tape." if you don't have a lint roller.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          Add that one to the "1001 Uses For Duct Tape." if you don't have a lint roller.
                          If you pull out the lint roller around my girl cat, you'll have a glittery cat because she will demand to be rolled.

Comment

Any mods in this thread can you please update the title to indicate that signups are closed?

Comment

If you pull out the lint roller around my girl cat, you'll have a glittery cat because she will demand to be rolled.
                              Is 'girl cat' a euphemism?
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Is 'girl cat' a euphemism?
                                No. There is a girlcat and a boycat. They live with my parents. Boycat will allow himself to be vacuumed (or he did at least once). Girlcat is afraid of any and every noise but she loves being rolled with the lint roller for some reason (she will come running if she hears it and demand it; it's one of the few times she actually makes noise herself). Which is too bad because she's the one who could really use a good vacuuming once in a while.

(Their real names are Stars and Stripes.)

Comment

Working...
                                X