This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frickin' Winamp issues again

Let me start by saying that this has never happened to me before and I've been using Winamp for years.

This morning, I turned Winamp on and immediately something seemed off. The skin I use for my program is the Winamp Modern, but today it was somehow set to the default color scheme instead of the one I'd set it to. Further examining of the program showed that not only were my playlists gone, but so was every piece of music in my library.

Things To Note:
    1) I haven't made any changes to my computer within the past 24 hours.
    2) All of my music files are right in the same folder they've always been in.
    3) I was listening to music just fine yesterday. In fact, when I turned the program on this morning, the last playlist I'd been listening to was still in the playlist editor.

Things I've Tried to Fix It:
    1) Turning the program off and turning it back on
    2) Restarting my computer to see if it was just a one-time bug
    3) Re-adding everything to the library. With this one, nothing happened despite my clicking 'Add Media to Library' repeatedly.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by firecat88; 01-19-2016, 07:39 PM.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Check %APPDATA%\Roaming\winamp\Plugins\ml to see if there's anything in there. If there isn't you'll probably have to reinstall winamp.

Comment

Quoth Ellf View Post
      Check %APPDATA%\Roaming\winamp\Plugins\ml to see if there's anything in there. If there isn't you'll probably have to reinstall winamp.
      The cache subfolder is empty, but the ml folder itself does have stuff in it.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
      X