Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Conor. From notalwaysromantic.com.

Last edited by catcul; 09-17-2013, 06:21 PM.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• This one is too good to pass up. Well Played, Indeed: the Comic.

Comment

• Here's an inspirational quote from NotAlwaysLearning.com.

You'd think that an animal that lives its entire life in trees could tell the difference between tree limbs and its own arms.

Comment

• A scam artist gets banned and the enabling manager gets punished. I would have had the customer sent to jail and the manager fired, but that's just me.

Some Like It Not Hot

Comment

• Madness? This is HILARIOUS!
            Comic
            Story

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
              A scam artist gets banned and the enabling manager gets punished. I would have had the customer sent to jail and the manager fired, but that's just me.
              I completely agree, I have a feeling they had some sort of arrangement. It seems like more than a coincidence that it was the same customer and manager.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

• HotelMinion's story reminded me of this story from NotAlwaysWorking.com:
                Making Up And Breaking Down

I'm glad that pushy woman got fired on the spot. She was a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Comment

• I think this supervisor used a poor choice of words.

No One Should Take A Bite Of His Bark

Comment

• I couldn't resist -- reminded me of my days art DaddyJim's Pizza...

Aaaaand for my fellow grammar na-....er, enforcers: http://notalwaysright.com/me-no-help-you/33465
                    Last edited by EricKei; 11-28-2013, 02:20 PM. Reason: found another link-worthy one
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• http://notalwaysright.com/crazy-golf/33625
                      Wow!!!!! This is one crazy story.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• While browsing both directions from that last one, I ran into a situation that I'm sure a lot of you have experienced.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• His Lawyers Should Have The Book Thrown At Them

It looks like purplecat41877's entry in "The Customer Complaint Letter Game" has come true.

Comment

• Gentles, do not reprehend,
                            If by posting, EricKei doth offend.
                            Know you have but worked overtime here,
                            While these sucky customers did appear...

http://notalwaysworking.com/there-ar...-to-work/32768

==============

aaaand another -- Awesome kid in restaurant

http://notalwaysright.com/from-the-m...s-part-5/34001
                            Last edited by EricKei; 12-20-2013, 04:23 PM.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Heartwarming!

http://notalwaysright.com/santa-will...han-nice/34130

Comment

• A new twist on "I know the ownwer!"

http://notalwaysworking.com/getting-...r-part-5/33128
                                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                                X