X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muahahahaha. Fear my punnery!

Comment

• Additional mythological dorkery: Marvel Comics played fast and loose with mythology in the Thor comics. Laufey isn't the ruler of the jotnar, Utgarda-Loki (Loki of Utgard) is. Laufey is actually a female jotunn. Asgardian Loki is called Loki Laufeyjarson, which is highly unusual as it's a matronymic - taking the mother's name instead of the fathers.

Comment

• Also: LEEROY JEEEENNNKIIIIINS!!!!! XD

chanlin is the best quote this if you're down.

Comment

• I don't think Fi has any chicken

But yeah, perfect in every way. Gotta play off her flaws some how, plus she's a bit miffed that Su ran away instead of fighting last time.
          Last edited by Chanlin; 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Quoth Chanlin View Post
            I don't think Fi has any chicken

But yeah, perfect in every way. Gotta play off her flaws some how, plus she's a bit miffed that Su ran away instead of fighting last time.
            Su ran away because she had the Heart and had to deliver it. Wasting time fighting increased the risk of losing it. She didn't want to leave, but had to.

This time she's thinking "okay fuck this, I meant to cut you in half last time, now I get the chance to do it!" While Agatha, meanwhile, sighs and despises the violence.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Su ran away because she had the Heart and had to deliver it. Wasting time fighting increased the risk of losing it. She didn't want to leave, but had to.

This time she's thinking "okay fuck this, I meant to cut you in half last time, now I get the chance to do it!" While Agatha, meanwhile, sighs and despises the violence.
              Oh, Fi is perfectly aware of this, she just doesn't care. She still ran instead of fighting

Comment

• This is going to be a tad awkward if Jack's guess ends up being wrong. Funny, though.

Comment

• Arm wrestling a behemoth. Lupo likes a challenge, but is not insane. He has way above average strength for a human, but is no Hercules.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Jack does, in fact, read Terry Pratchett. Has most of the Discworld novels on a shelf at home- except the illustrated version of Eric which he hasn't been looking for too terribly hard.

Comment

• You know, the way to convince Lupo not to fight is NOT to tell him his opposition is unstoppable. Tell him they wear little girls dresses or 5 year olds beat them up..but not that they can't be beat. He would just test that theory.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        You know, the way to convince Lupo not to fight is NOT to tell him his opposition is unstoppable. Tell him they wear little girls dresses or 5 year olds beat them up..but not that they can't be beat. He would just test that theory.
                        I never expected Lupo to actually run. But MacBride's Terrifying Presence IS one of his Divine powers. It is capable of ignoring it, but it's there nonetheless.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• *nods* Just like Lupo's presence is. The fear is there, make Lupo want to fight..but then again so does just about anything *laughs*. I think seeing Doritos would make Lupo want to fight

Sent you a PM..this is going to be a fight for the ages.

Comment

• I'm intrigued by the little details in Jack's post... Looking forward to hearing more

Comment

• Oh, Jack has some good reasons for being a bit... off-kilter, as it were. It's tied in, at least partially, with his divine nature. Then there's the memory issue... nearly everything he knows about his life between the ages of 13 and 24 are things recounted to him by his mother. Sometimes he'll get flashes of information, little bits of trivia, and things more or less related to learning that he can't really remember... Jack knows how to drive a car, for instance. But he has absolutely no idea what was involved in learning it. The worst bits are tied into an incident that I might have to run by Jay- It's really quite dark, though I don't think that anyone other than Jack's mother would know about it... maybe Tlaloc or a Death deity.

Comment

• "And you'd be surprised how often people lie." He pauses and then eyes Aiden, "Then again, maybe not."
                                Aiden: >_> <_< I have no idea what you mean by that...

Comment

Working...
                                X