No announcement yet.

It's not a "muh freedum" thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If wearing masks was so detrimental to human health as some of these protestors claim, modern surgery would be impossible. I'd be interested to see what number of people wearing face shields rather than masks ended up infected, as they offer no filtering and therefore no real increase in protection unless you only ever breath when you're yelling in someone's face (or they're yelling into yours).
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

People keep missing the point. The mask doesn't protect you. It helps reduce the chance of spread in case you are infected. It is catching YOUR respiratory droplets. That is why they dropped the mask mandated for the vaxxed. They are less likely to be spreaders.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
        Asthma is not an excuse unless wearing a mask actually is what triggers an attack, I have friends and an uncle with severe asthma and they have no problems whatsoever.
        Whenever one of my customers says they can't wear a mask because they have asthma, I silently reach into my apron pocket, pull out my asthma inhaler, and gesture at my mask. It's usually the last I hear from them on the topic.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          God, I would love to see my play performed, just once.
          Apologies,only just spotted this. I can certainly manage to get your play as a live reading on Zoom-if you want an actual performance on the stage,it might take a little longer,but I have contacts with companies that may be able to help now that we're taking back to the stage. Wing me a copy of the script and I'll see what I can do
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I'm so spoiled with streaming that when movies come out I watch them online, I have a membership to a streaming site, it's legal.

Comment

Working...
            X