Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confunded criminal of the week...

Have you seen this wizard?

"A DOPEY thief in Harry Potter garb was caught out by the CCTV camera he nicked.
    The wally wizard clearly lacked an invisibility cloak as his image has now been made public.
    Footage shows the thief in a robe and scarf in the distinctive scarlet and gold of Gryffindor — along with the HP logo.
    He had scaled the side of marketing agency Be My Social’s building to steal the camera.
    The *company put the image online, joking: “Wanted by Azkaban!A misguided young wizard committed the crime of theft.

“Luckily, the enchanted item managed to betray this member of Gryffindor, and Dementors are in pursuit.”

Kirsty Woods, of Be My Social in Doncaster, South Yorks, said: “We were concerned he’d target our neighbours, too.”

Police want to hear from anyone who knows him."
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Where's Voldemort when you need him ....

Seriously, what was this twit thinking? "Yeah, I'll wear really REALLY noticeable clothing and then I'll stare right into the security camera too!"
    Last edited by Pixelated; 07-12-2021, 09:32 PM.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

How about this prizewinner? PD posts to Facebook about this fugitive wanted for accessory to murder, among other charges, and she replies to that post asking about the reward for her capture!
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

cop> "Why sure, Miss, why don't you come down to the station and we'll be glad to discuss it with you."
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Forget about Saul. She'd better call Miss Scarlet, because she hasn't got a clue.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X