Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get off your butt and call us!! You're a MAJOR company--take care of your stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off your butt and call us!! You're a MAJOR company--take care of your stuff!

Every account my sub team is working is at least a year past due, some of them several years. Since March the three of us have been calling and calling and calling these people. Finance finally said "That's it; make final decisions on these." I may call on any one of them but it just depends on what we've done before. If you haven't updated your files with us and I haven't got through, I'm re-sending the final demand letter and calling it a day--marking on our report that you're being sent to outside collections. I did that yesterday on a multi-billion dollar company. They are the reason many crops are growing and available to us as food stuffs. They are currently being bought by another company that provides, among many other things, a pain relief remedy they're known for, for many, many years now. Those of you who keep up with the business world will see the little seeds I'm planting to indicate who these companies are. We're not talking mom and pop businesses here; I expect reading comprehension at the very least.

So what do I get in return for the letter? An email telling me to call their office in a certain state where our equipment is sitting. Now, let me interject the letter tells you to CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, not respond with an email putting the onus on Collections. We already called you multiple times! For months! This would be the reason for the FINAL demand letter. I did respond, telling her again to call and that it's already been determined uncollectible and is headed for referral. Our team has over 400 more accounts to decide; I'm not calling them back. One of the needs to get off their butt and call us. She's from the medicine company that's buying the other one that's indebted. When you purchase a company, you need to be asking about their vendor contracts.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Sounds exactly like what my wife has to deal with at her job.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
    X