Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danger! Keep Out! This means YOU!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    The idiots have been given a challenge. Let's hope they don't rise to it.
    Don't say that.

The correct form is "Let's hope they don't sink to it."
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just the current attitude of "civil"-ization. I am not going to do a single thing that I consider to be an inconvenience to me, and if my stupidity injures/maims/kills me, I or my estate will sue.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

This morning, they were in the process of adding portable chain link fence to a different walkway, and they'd put up another sign that says "Construction Traffic Only." I'm guessing they'll add fence to the road I've been observing but I dunno yet.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I doubt anything short of armed guards will stop these idiots at this point.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            I doubt anything short of armed guards will stop these idiots at this point.
            They still get idiot trespassers into UDFA* areas on military bases...

*Use of Deadly Force Authorized
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

And people still get hit by trains.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

IA - There are train crossings in my town with no indicators/warnings at all on some minor streets. No lights, no klaxon, no street markings (IIRC) nor "Train XING Ahead" signs, no gates, no nothing -- just a slight rise in and the tracks themselves. Not even Yield nor Stop signs. I don't know what the minimum safety/precaution level for these things is, but I figure it's gotta be "more than zero," even here x.x
                As for people getting hurt/killed at crossings -- Many I've seen are about people who drove AROUND the fully-lowered gates once the train is already in sight (and, as such, can no longer stop in time). I have trouble feeling sorry for the cars' drivers in those cases (tho my heart goes out to their victims).
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well, they didn’t fence off the road. In fact, someone moved the cones and knocked down some of the barriers.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                  X