No announcement yet.

Yes, you now own ALL THAT PEANUT BUTTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Nunavut Pants ... I've tried the peanut butter with no added sugar or other such stuff and I don't care for it. My taste buds have clearly been subverted.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Nunavut and Pixelated: Give Adam's brand no stir a try, if you can find it. NOT the regular stuff that has an inch of oil on top that you have to stir back in. It's got enough salt to really bring out the peanut flavor, and once you can actually TASTE the peanuts, you'll realize how much of the flavor that sugar added in is killing. Adam's No Stir. There's not another brand out there that does a no-stir no sugar added, and I really wish there was because it can be darned hard to find. I literally bought 7 jars of it the last time I found it in stock. We've gone through 3 of them, and I'm starting to worry that we'll run out before I can find it again.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Fair enough I was referring to no-sugar, not no-salt (I don't think I've ever seen salt-free PB). It does deffo need a bit of our favorite tasty rock to enhance the flava flav, though. Also, as I invariably pair it with jelly/jam/preserves, it's sweet enough even when I use the sugar-free fruit abominations.

Kit - I'll keep an eye out for Adam's.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
          Nunavut and Pixelated: Give Adam's brand no stir a try, if you can find it. NOT the regular stuff that has an inch of oil on top that you have to stir back in. It's got enough salt to really bring out the peanut flavor, and once you can actually TASTE the peanuts, you'll realize how much of the flavor that sugar added in is killing. Adam's No Stir. *snip*
          Thanks for the recommendation; I'll see if I can find it around here. Or even online.
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Pix - Online, Voldemart has it for about $7 for a 36oz jar. 'Zon is more than twice that.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Maybe the OP's customers are going to make a lot peanut butter fudge for the upcoming holiday season.

Do we want them on our holiday card exchange list?
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I don't see why not
                Dear Gord, it's getting near that time already, isn't it o_O

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Pix - Online, Voldemart has it for about $7 for a 36oz jar. 'Zon is more than twice that.
                  Choice between the devil and the deep blue sea ...

I'll get on Voldemart's site later on and try to order some.
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                  X