Oh no, not this again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, not this again...

My company has reintroduced the "Double Your Money Back Freshness Guarantee"...that was in place a few years ago and it was ended (at least in the stores I frequent) because it's rife for abuse especially around here. Think SCs leaving perishables in a hot car, swapping their spoiled produce/meat at home for our good ones, etc. We're technically not supposed to accept returns on meat that has left the building (health code)...I wonder if this "guarantee" overrules that?

This guarantee also extends to online pickup. Once a bag leaves the building we have zero control over anything, so this is gonna be fun. I already had one complaint from last week about out of date perishables...SC was complaining about substitutions, yet they also said they never got any substitutions (smaller containers of cut fruit were subbed for a larger platter that we didn't have and while I wasn't present I know everything was date checked before leaving the premises).
    Last edited by Dreamstalker; 08-06-2021, 11:31 PM.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

I guess Twoflower paid a visit to upper management and sold them an "in-sewer-ants" policy.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
    X