This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling the government ...

I came home yesterday to a message from the Canada Pension. It was too late to call them back, so I got up at 8:29 this morning ... the message said they open at 8:30 a.m.

It's about 10 minutes after they open. I'm on hold and have been told that my anticipated wait time is ... 40 minutes.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Ah, the joys of being on hold... last week I called Shaw about my internet connection. The automated voice let me know that my projected call wait time was 35-40 minutes and I was in wait position 135.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Looks at thread title
      You know it's going to suck no matter where the poster lives.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

It turns out that ... when I moved, I forgot to notify Canada Pension of my new address.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
        X