X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It begins....

*DUN DUN DUN*

Pumpkin Pop Tarts
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

As much as I love pumpkins -- actual pumpkins -- I don't want to see any fall crap right now. It's still going to be in the 80's to low 100's for the next month!
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

IMO, fall decor/foods/etc need to wait until at least after Labor Day.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I agree about the "IT'S TOO DAMN EARLY" because it's definitely not autumn weather here either.

However, those pumpkin Pop Tarts sound ... interesting. Will have to see if my store is carrying them.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

It gets worse!
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
            As much as I love pumpkins -- actual pumpkins -- I don't want to see any fall crap right now. It's still going to be in the 80's to low 100's for the next month!
            *Scampers up and dumps a pile of orangey coloured leaves down her top*
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

It's time for this again....

https://youtu.be/Jv8agWUP7Kw

Comment

I waiting for Walmart to stock pumpkin spice cat litter again...I have a cat that prefers this stuff, sadly. I bought a bucket of it a couple of years ago, for the lulz, and the stunned beast ended up loving it. I have to stockpile it now :/

Comment

PUMPKIN SPICE SPAM?????

Tell me that's not real!!
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The local Kroger already has porcelain jack-o-lanterns for sale out front, and you know what that means! It's Christmas season!
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      PUMPKIN SPICE SPAM?????

Tell me that's not real!!
                      That does sound a bit horrific, doesn't it?

No comment on the hyper-trendy PS cat litter. Even if I cared for pumpkin in the first place, I'd be seriously over the PSEverything by now (I am anyway), thanks to a major case of what TVTropes calls HypeAversion. I'm honestly starting to feel a bit bullied by the "you MUST like this overdone thing all the self-proclaimed cool people are obsessed with" bit.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                        It gets worse!
                        I don't even like Spam to begin with, but ew.

That's almost like Spam figuring "Hey, let's make it with Vegemite, then the Aussies will love it!" Yeah, definitely not (and this is coming from a Vegemite lover )

Comment

Any day now I expect to hear a local financial institution advertising its "pumpkin spice loan."
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Pumpkin spice bottled water, anyone?

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                              Pumpkin spice bottled water, anyone?
                              I'd rather not have my water taste like tree bark.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                              X