Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painkillers: One person I know has so many things she eats them like Candy....
    Tuna: Same person feeds it to her cat once a day as a treat. Usually picks it up wherever is cheapest.
    Rugs: This person doesn't do this with Rugs but duvet sets.... Old cats in a small flat? At least one with a bowel problem? they go through duvet sets quite quick and she buys loads of cheap ones. I could see someone extending this to rugs?

No, its definately not her. But.. .nearly could be....
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I'll give my cat a bit of tuna from time to time (I could swear the little turd knows what the word means) -- but usually only when he's off his feed. If he refuses to eat for a day or two (he spends much of his time outside, and I know for a fact that he wanders over to other cat owners' houses...), once I get him back in, I'll pour a little of the brine from a tuna can over his food, and just give him some of the tuna a day or two later. If I feel like having tuna that day, I'll make myself a sammich If not, it's enough to last him 3-4 days as a "garnish" for his real food.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Whenever the power went out at my former store, the customers were nice enough when it came to leaving the store. The cash registers were all out and no transaction could be made for the 3 hours that it was shut down that day. They seemed to understand in a calm and rational way that it was the STORM we were having which was beyond our control.

It were the new customers trying to come in the store while we all stood watch at the doors to make sure they weren't.
        They would whine and stomp their feet and pout that we weren't open. Especially in this case when it was a Friday at 5:30 and they all want to beat the rush by doing their shopping early after work instead of Saturday. I would tell them that I'm not letting anyone in the store until those lights and registers are back on and working properly, and if they don't like it, they can come back later. Found a lot of entitled customers that way, and they were too intimidated by my security-guard stance to do anything else but walking away while muttering under their breath.

Comment

I never do get the fuss over it. The powers out. No electricity. No. No. No. Stop whining. It's annoying and senseless.

Thank you though!! I bet you crazy rug lady has cats because that makes a lot of sense, but does that mean she's still crazy? Ahh. Headache.
          No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post

There's a zombie apocalypse in town? No, you can't get a free item for the inconvenience.
            to be fair if its a zombie apocalypse you the cashier at work are more likely to be ravaged by the zombies cause you are in lala land and think its just a SC. so that cart im wheeling out with non parishables while wielding a axe isnt going to get a second glance
            Last edited by Sliceanddice; 08-08-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
              Plan A:

Roadrunners are birds.

<snip>

Plan B:

Fall off a cliff.

Take ibuprofen.
              LOL! You wrote for Warner Bros.?
              Last edited by EricKei; 08-08-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: trimmed quote

Comment

Working...
              X