Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken Wings Cookoff....a little help here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Of course I know what you mean. I am a beer-drinking fool, not to mention a beer snob. However, I didn't want the beer to be too dark, because generally speaking, the kind of beer most people drink with wings is going to be lighter. I hope there is another way to pull some of the moisture out of the celery that doesn't break it down so much. If not, not. Just another failed experiment in my Mad Scientist's kitchen.

I love Rogue in general, and Dead Guy specifically. I recently tried their Iniquity, and whoa, mama! that's a beer! And not only is Rogue available here, I know several bars where I can drink it, not the least of which is my very own establishment.
    The best of the best imo comes out around Halloween when they produce a Double Dead Guy. AMAZING stuff. Of course, I have to let others enjoy it now as I no longer drink. But My oh My, I did love that stuff.

I can't think of another way to dehydrate celery while keeping it crisp. However, maybe taking a thin rigid tube and making a straw out of the celery for sipping beer. Oh wait, beer and straws are not a good idea. Well then, I am at a loss now.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
      Double Dead Guy
      Had it. Love it. Don't think it's the best thing they've made, honestly....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
      X