Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Last Day--wherein I miss a golden opportunity...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have single mug drip coffee makers, and at coffee icon you can buy the ultra pasturized minimoos, or flavored coffee crap in individual portion control cups and packets ... there is nothing saying that even if you lived in a rented room in a hovel to prevent you from making a single cup of coffee as long as you have an electric outlet and a bottle of water stolen from a baby carriage ... Dudes, get that first cup of coffee before leaving your hovel and save the rest of us!

Really, with all the timer controlled coffee makers on the market, or even a plug in timer that you plug in the single cup coffee maker to you can set it to be ready the instant you wake up so all you have to do i s grab and chug it ... please don't subject the rest of the world to your lack of caffeine grumpiness!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      Really, with all the timer controlled coffee makers on the market, or even a plug in timer that you plug in the single cup coffee maker to you can set it to be ready the instant you wake up so all you have to do i s grab and chug it ... please don't subject the rest of the world to your lack of caffeine grumpiness!
      My coffee maker doesnt have a timer. I just push the button in the morning like a not-lazyass. I was going to buy one with a timer to replace it then i realized i liked my 20$ more than not having to push a button.
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
      X