This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life is ruined

We've had this family staying at the hotel for a while, they checked in for one night and have now been there 19. The lady keeps putting her kids dirty diapers out in the hallway at night, although she denies doing it. Anyway, last night she comes down to the desk frantic and in tears saying she thinks she accidentally threw something away and wanted to go through the dumpster and look for it. She said if she could not find it it would have major detrimental effects on her life. She had another one of what she was looking for (guess it was a set). I really don't know what it was, but it was a white piece of plastic maybe about two inches long with a round part on the end that was red. It looked like it was a piece of a child's toy, maybe a missle from a model airplane or something. She did not find it and a little later she came to the desk to get an extra sheet and she was still very upset about it and said, "I guess you just never know when your life is going to take a turn for the worse". I'm so curious about what that thing was, but I didn't want to be rude and ask.
    "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Geez. I mean, like you said, I don't want to speculate on what the item was or 'downplay' its importance.... Buuuuuuut it does Kinda sound like something that could be replaced?
    Even if not though.... Why would you be treating something so valuable so carelessly? Shouldn't you have that shit locked up, rather than have it out in the open and fraternizing with the garbage??

Eh. Unfortunate what happened but I can't help but think irresponsible drama queen, just a bit...

Comment

Hope all her dirty diapers were in the dumpster she had to look through !!

Comment

Checked in one night and have been there 19? I don't think her comment was in regards to the missing item.

Comment

Yeah, sounds to me like life has dumped on her and the item was simply the last straw. Here's hoping her situation improves.

Comment

Working...
          X