X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Kitten....

BEWARE THE EVIL VAC-KOOM!

(Yes, another one of those ads where you don't really care that it's an ad. Enjoy ^_^)
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Words cannot describe the level of squee!

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

There's also Dear Kitten: Regarding The Dog and Dear Kitten: Impersona-cat.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I found Dear Kitten: My Friend Peanut and A Cat's Guide To Taking Care Of Your Human

Comment

Yaaay, more to watch ^_^

Arcus - That last one -- which I've loved for a while now -- is what led me to the one I posted, courtesy of YT's recommended/related vids thingy
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Too funny.

I can almost see Gary giving Poodles that talk last year after he showed up.

Speaking of even more squee, here's the new Fresh Step litter commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHC...KGcRytTLFumO-g

Love this one!
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

A new one:

"Why does the air taste purple?!?"

Comment

That is zefrank.

You should check out the True Facts series on his Youtube channel. Hilarious and informative...but mostly hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/user/zefrank1/videos

Comment

Now we have Dear Kitten: The Art Of Massage. My cat liked to dig her claws in my flesh, too.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    Now we have Dear Kitten: The Art Of Massage. My cat liked to dig her claws in my flesh, too.
                    All cats seem to come with that instinct built-in.

I just showed this one to Gidget, who right now is resting against my leg while I'm typing this . . . she simply listened with her eyes closed.

How much of that she absorbed, I"m not sure. But I wouldn't be suprised if she figures out how to turn the laptop on and watch it later after I'm asleep. She's already figured out how to turn the thing OFF.

This kitten is too smart for her own good sometimes.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I love those Dear Kitten commercials.
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                      X