This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Parking Wars

Someone is getting upset with over limit parking.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Sounds like they have a point.
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Make it their "life mission" to get a parking ticket issued each day? That might not work.

Make it their "life mission" to have the car towed and its wheels locked? That might work.

I wish that person could do what the builders here did and cement the car into the ground. After all, if you wanted to park your car there all the time, should it not just stay there forever?
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
        I wish that person could do what the builders here did and cement the car into the ground. After all, if you wanted to park your car there all the time, should it not just stay there forever?
        That to me looks like sidewalk, and where I work it's illegal to park on the sidewalk unless the vehicle has a Right-Of-Way permit, a legitimate reason to be there and there are "Sidewalk Closed" signs properly posted. This vehicle would have been ordered to move, then ticketed and towed if not.

Unfortunately, if we pulled a stunt like this we'd never hear the end of it...

Comment

I say HALLELUIAH

I wish I could get a follow-up on the story. Ah well, I will just dream of parking ticket and towing.
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
          X