This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're Framing Me

Had a fun one today, fun and scary all at once.

CS = Cust
    Me = M

One of my reps came to the back saying that he had a customer that wanted my attention. His phone had been submitted for service and it had been flagged as DBR (damaged beyond repair) by another store. Closer inspection revealed that it had been flagged about 2 weeks ago at an authorized dealer. So... I was ready to let him have it.

CS: Are you the manager?
    Me: Yep, how can I help you?
    CS: Ya, ya'll need to fix this phone.
    Me: About that, I took a look at the history and it says it was opened up at an authorized dealer and they found some sort of liquid damage to the phone.
    CS: Look man, they looked at my phone and didn't do anything they sent me here.
    Me: Allright well their technician flagged the phone as damaged beyond repair so I can't exchange a phone in that status.
    CS: Look you need to fix it or give me a new phone
    Me: I can't do that, so why don't we check some other options maybe you can upgrade your phone or add a line.
    CS: I'm not paying for a new phone you need to replace mine.
    Me: Well you don't have insurance.... you'll need to replace it by purchasing a new one or we can activate an old phone in the mean time.
    CS: No, you can fix this. The people at the other store must be framing me they backdated it.
    Me: Thats not possible, you can't backdate a service ticket.
    CS: Look man they did it.
    Me: Then you'll need to go back to the dealer and take it up with them.
    CS: If I go back there I'll shoot somebody since they're screwing me, they're out to get me.
    Me: Look you'll need to calm down.
    CS: If I go back there I'll be so mad I'll shoot somebody.
    Me: If you keep making threats I'll involve the police.
    CS: Fix the fucking phone.
    Me: You need to calm down and watch your language, there are kids in this store including yours (his son was no older five or six years old).
    CS: Fine, fuck this I'll cancel.
    Me: You have a nice day sir!
    CS: FUCK *****!
    Me:
    Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

Yup, that sounds about right.

I heard that one a time or two from a customer. From a debit card not working to being carded for cigarettes.

"Shit man, I can't believe dis shit....you's cardin me! I'm havin a fucking BAD DAY as is and now u fuckin cardin me? Shit, I so mad I could shoot da place up!"

or "There is NOTHING wrong with this card......swear to God if you don't fix it I'll shoot the place up?"

I wanted to say "Is that a promise? Cuz I can have the police here in a matter of two minutes..."

One mention of the word police and the first customer ran away pretty damn fast.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Of course he was framed. So was OJ. Didn't you know that? Your guy might wirte a book called "If I Spilled My Soda" and then be sued by the phone's relatives for the rights and... This is going too far, I'm gonna stop now.
      It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
      ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

I can not believe that in this day and age, people still think they can say "I'm gonna shoot this place up."

Of course, real life isn't like high school, so they don't get arrested (as often).

Unless they keep their word.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

He's lucky I wasn't in earshot or I WOULD have called the police.

But I think I did hear his final words..
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I would have at least called the other store and told them that if he comes near the store, they need to call the police. Good grief! How can people say that anymore? It's like saying "bomb" in an aiport - you just DON'T do it! It's not funny, it's not a joke, it's a serious thing that's happened - and heck we don't know you from Jim Bob..... how do we know you're not serious? I don't think I could tolerate that at all.....

Comment

CS: If I go back there I'll shoot somebody since they're screwing me, they're out to get me.
              Me: Look you'll need to calm down.
              CS: If I go back there I'll be so mad I'll shoot somebody.
              Me: If you keep making threats I'll involve the police.

Errrm... Can somebody PLEASE get this douche his MEDS??? I can't believe how many friggin' crazies roam among us. I'm just glad to hear he didn't get violent on YOU.

Comment

Working...
              X