Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuse me sir, but WHAT is your problem?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
    J: "Yeah whatever, you too. And it's not sir!"

"Oh, i'm sorry Ma'am"
    DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post

J: "Yeah whatever, you too. And it's not sir!"
      "OH MY GOD! FORGIVE MY INSOLENCE, O EXALTED ONE! PLEASE LET ME KISS THE DIRTY BOTTOMS OF YOUR FEET TO SHOW MY SINCERE REMORSE FOR HAVING OFFENDED YOU WITH MY IGNORANCE, O MAJESTIC SIRE! That good enough for ya, assweed!?"

Right behind him was some old lady who, when I asked her how she was, said she was fine 'except for the service'. I asked her what was wrong and she said that the girl at the service desk was deliberately taking all the people in line behind her. I asked if she wanted to speak to a manager, and she said in a voice that sounded very much like a pouting five year old, "No, I just won't come back."
      "WOOOO-HOOOOOOO!! PARTY TIME! Please don't let the door hit'cha on the ass on your way out, bee-yotch!"

Oh, the things I would LOVE to say to asshole SCs...!!
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
        Maybe he was a Drill Sergeant in the US Army.

"Dont call me 'sir' goddammit! I work for a living!"
        I'd actually believe that, but we all know Drill Sergeants are paid to be assholes anyway, so it doesn't change the end diagnosis.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Well, seeing as I'm not in the armed forces, I see no reason to be treated like that

And I've had people ask me not to call them 'sir' before, but they did it nicely and explained that it made them feel old. But this guy was just . . . yeesh. Seriously, I think someone must have spit/peed in his food that day.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
          X